RevLite Laser Tattoo Removal
Our RevLite Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser is able to offer powerful tattoo removal at a great price. We can treat professional tattoos, amateur tattoos, traumatic tattoos and cosmetic tattoos.
For black and red color tattoos our RevLite machine is excellent.
RevLite Q-Switched Tattoo Laser Applications
- Targeting the full color spectrum of tattoo inks
- Non-ablative skin resurfacing
- Wrinkle reduction
- Acne scar reduction
- Dermal and Epidermal pigmented lesions, including melasma
Results & Care
Tattoo inks are originally impregnated into the skin at varying depths and as a result, successful removal of a tattoo will require a number of treatments in order to effectively allow the body’s immune system to carry the particles away.
The number of sessions you will need for best results will vary according to your skin type, the size, color and age of the tattoo to be removed
After each treatment, procedures to follow but in very general terms they will include:
- Application of an anti-septic cream
- Keeping the affected area clean and dry to assist any scabbing that “may” occur
- Avoid direct contact with the sun and keep well covered
- Avoid prolonged exposure to water
- Avoid skin contact with hard surfaces
- avoid picking or scratching the area
How Many Sessions Will I Need?
This all depends on the size and type of ink used. As a rough guide a ‘professional’ tattoo will need between 6 and 10 sessions whereas an ‘amateur’ tattoo might only require between 3 and 6.
It’s always best to come and visit for a consultation first – we’ll be able to give you a more accurate idea of the number of sessions required.